It seems pretty funny to me that the person who is most offended by this brilliant website is the same person who brought it to our attention.  I have to question the intelligence of that action.

What makes the web page so funny is the thread of truth that runs through all the humor.

To who ever wrote it ----  Good job!!!!  But, man, you have to have way too much time on your hands.

Randy