[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Steve and mark-
I am selling these small thin sections of park Forest and if you think I took the time
carefully cut them down in size that's fine. What purpose would this serve? The cover
slip completely covers the specimen so it is not to get two out of one. Steve, you
have jumped on me for this before...it is the way my thin section maker made them. It
is a thin section, sorry the slide doesn't fit your scope.
--
Rob Wesel

Rob,

I think having a "standard size" size allows for indexing a slide's features so another researcher can return to the same point(s) on a different microscope.

Regards,
Elton