Bring it to Tucson! Either sell it off yourself, whole or in chunks, or use it for a charitable contribution to the IMCA! Let us see what a REAL meteorwrong looks like!

Looking for some tinfoil to make a hat outta,
Tracy Latimer

From: David Freeman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Adam Hupe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Seven New Galaxy Class Meteorites on eBay
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 17:13:31 -0700

Dear All;
As soon as MY "galaxie meteorite" arrives, I will leave positive feed back...."wonderful man made imitation consisting of acrylic art", or something to that effect. Should we have a contest to help me craft some positive words to ward off future uneducated lemmings that do not know wrong from rite?
I have been approached by a couple who want me to cut it up and sell it by the gram.......mmm.......maybe this would benefit the IMCA web site AGAIN! It is a purple thing you know...
Best,
Dave Freeman