From: "Tom aka James Knudson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [meteorite-list] Meteor crater?
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 13:09:30 -0700

Hello List, Does anyone on the list know much about the impact of the
Canyon Diablo meteorite? I would like to know the most current thoughts on
entry angle and exact direction. Also when the meteor would have broken up
and when pieces would have started falling off the main mass? Any help would
be greatly appreciated. : ) I am trying to see if there is any place legal
for hunting along it's flight path.

Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
Yea, that's right,