At 09:04 PM 11/24/2003, Dave Schultz wrote:

  Greetings. While looking into some web sites on the
4 Vesta asteroid, I came across this site. If you
scroll down to the bottom of the page, they talk about
the Vesta Meteorite. Ok, I might be missing something
here, but I have never heard of the Vesta Meteorite,
or seen it listed anywhere. I collect mainly eucrites
now, so that is why I was looking up 4 Vesta sites.
Can anyone help me with this one, or have an idea of
the meteorite pictured? Thanks in advance!
                                           Dave
http://www.geocities.com/zlipanov/selected_asteroids/4_vesta/4_vesta.html

This looks like a photo of Millbillillie to me. In fact I think it is one of Russ Kempton's photographs of Millbillillie.

-- Philip R. "Pib" Burns [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.pibburns.com/