Mmm....isn't BAH-HUMBUG a German term? Maybe they borrowed the Bah from Italy...
Enjoying "The Christmas Story"...hot coco for all, a foot of show forcast for here tomorrow, white Christman and no meteorite hunting any time soon.
Dave F.
mjwy

moni waiblinger-seabridge wrote:

Happy Holidays to Art and all of the *LIST-Members*,

Wanted to add my best wishes to all our *deutschen* list members: froehliche Weihanchten, and Merry Christmas to every one else in the United States, Scottland, England, Poland and whereever else you reside!! :-)!
(German is the other language i know.)

Hope to meet all of you some day, and until then, happy holidays. Moni