What you did with Bob Verish's Nevada Meteorite Puzzle was criminal! IMHO. I sure hope no one ever sells anything like that again.

DNAndrews wrote:

They are all on the list. Twink, Jim, Bob Boors, Goldstalkers and of course, John Blennert (the original finder of DC). I have my piece which I thank John very much for. Thanks Johnny! I'll never sell it. See ya in Tucson!!! People that give me gifts, I don't sell them. I keep them because they are that... gifts.
Dave

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! wrote:

Hello list.I am wondering if anyone can give me an update on dos
cabezas?Back in june, twink monrad called me and said that they had found
another 77 grams of dos cabezas.But after that there was no more follow
up.I am wondering if anyone ever found out any more.Can someone please let
me know?Just curious for my own info.

steve arnold

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120 I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728 Illinois Meteorites website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com