Hello List,

I am having my own silent auction. I have several perfect Park Forest specimens that I personally found on Winslow st. in Park Forest the first day, with the exception of the 9.1 gram fragment from the stone that fell through a home in Olympia fields.
All are in pristine condition. I found them all laying in the street, never touched by anyone other than myself. And of course never rained on.
These will make a nice addition to anyones collection.

If you are interested, please email me privately with your highest offer.
I will let you know if you are the winner, or if you have been outbid.
Payment will only be accepted through paypal , and piece will not be reserved until payment is made.

See here:

Thanks
Bob Evans