Love the "Solar System Stew" description. By the way, what do you mean by "armoured"?
Anita

-------Original Message-------

Date: Thursday, January 29, 2004 12:34:09 AM
Subject: [meteorite-list] NWA 1933

G'day folks,

I just received a slice of NWA 1933 from Mike Farmer today. I strongly recommend taking a look at the pics. This is one of the; if not THE BEST, ordinary chondrites I have ever seen! It seems like no two chondrules are the same and heaps of them are armoured. Under magnification you can see inclusions within inclusions (achondritic clasts?) and the colours are pretty spectacular! All in all, it's like a solidified primordial Solar System stew!

Cheers,