Hello Everybody,

Just made it in the door a couple hours ago and I will have my show report within a couple days.  Sadly, I ate something bad while arriving in Tucson or right before I left for Tucson and most of the time I was quite sick.  Almost half of the show was spent in bed and much of the other time, people were asking me if I should go the hospital.  (Strangely, I started feeling better after looking at Anne Black's meteorites.)  I was mobile most of two days and did manage to take a few photos.

If you have sent me an e-mail this weekend, please give me a day or two to get caught up.

Mark Bostick