First I would like to thank the different list members for their help with my Kaali Crater postcards.
I would like to thank the different list members for their help with my Kaali Crater postcards.
...and I would like to thank Mark - I posted an ad about a Kaali postcard & some other meteorite memorabilia, and his continuing interesting thread has inadvertantly helped with some free publicity!   (Kaali card & several others close in about two hours).

(And speaking of postcards, I'm preparing quite a number auctions of of Meteor Crater postcards, along with some other Meteor Crater memorabilia & brochures, so keep on eye on my seller-link if interested.)

Gregory

J. Gregory Wilson
2118 Wilshire Blvd. #918
Santa Monica, CA 90403