Hello List

I also don't think that "glassface1" is a bad person to say, and is not selling real meteorites.

I call David H. Fell & Company inc. and told them about glassface1 and his statement listing David H. Fell inc.
after checking with there lab people and returned with this info.

"glassface1" statement on who has done the Analysis and give this statement in his eBay description

"THE STONE WAS TESTED AT DAVID H. FELL & COMPANY INC. ANALYSIS OF THE NUGGET WAS 95% MANGENEESE5 IRON 5% TOTAL TRACE ELEMENTS.  IRON TESTING DONE BY LASER SPECTROMETER CONCLUSION MANGANESE NUGGET"

David H. Fell, does not use a laser spectrometer and only remembers a man showing some chunk native iron a few weeks ago, and doe's not remember doing any testing, it is not there area, refiner and manufacturer of precious metals i.e. gold, silver, platinum, and palladium only, they do test, but for precious metal only.

David H. Fell wishes to protecting it's clients, will not give out information about testing done, names, and test result,  but wishes to protect it's good name, and is walking a fine line here.

If "Glassface1" can provide a test report number, David H Fell will validate.

The statement saying "LASER SPECTROMETER" is incorrect, as per David H. Fell Company inc, today

Is there anything we can do now.

Thanks again for your time.

Keith V.
Chandler, AZ