Start preparing your meteorite displays and containers for the humidity around the
corner.

Hi List..

I am currently taking pre-orders for VCI Emitters. VCI's (vapor corrosion inhibitors)
emitters give off vapors which deposit a molecular layer of corrosion protection on
all exposed metal surfaces of your specimens. Each emitter protects one cubic foot of
enclosed space for up to two years. These emitters are especially nice for protecting
H-chondrites, irons, pallasites, and mesosiderites. VCI emitters are FDA and USDA
approved, non-toxic, safe to handle, and give off very little to no scent when the
enclosed space is open for specimen removal. The best thing is..the layer of
protection on each specimen will NOT be immediately disturbed while the protection
area is open. As soon as you re-close the space the VCI's being emitted will vaporize
within the enclosed space and replenish the protection on the surfaces of your
iron-bearing meteorites.  I have been using these emitters in each of my displays for
over 6 months and they seem to be working very nicely. Each emitter will be US$4.75,
postage included. However, actual international postage may be necessary. Please email
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the quantity that you would be interested in purchasing. I only
have about 6 of these currently remaining on a first come, first served basis; all
other requests will be put on a pre-order to be filled within the next week or so.
Once I receive the emitters, I will email you with your total and payment info. I will
be accepting cash (at your own risk), money order, personal check, and Paypal (to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]). Thank You.