This message never made it to the list. The auction ends tonight.

Thanks!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004 10:22 PM
Subject: Park Forest House Impact Fragment for sale

I have a Park Forest meteorite fragment from a house that was impacted in Olympia Fields, Illinois up for auction on ebay ending tomorrow night.
The fragment is mounted in a riker mount and a piece of the kitchen flooring is also included in the riker.There is also a copy of the newspaper article detailing the house impact with pictures from the house that I took when I met with the owner and purchased all of the fragments last year.
It's a nice piece of history and  would make a great addition to any collection.

Have a look: