Saludos
Doug Dawn
Mexico

En un mensaje con fecha 03/17/2004 9:42:53 AM Mexico Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] escribe:

Asunto: Re: [meteorite-list] Planet definition
Fecha: 03/17/2004 9:42:53 AM Mexico Standard Time
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado por Internet

Hello List,  I am a firm believer that Pluto is not a planet, I feel it is
to small and it's orbit is not like any of the other eight planets, so I
would have to say size is not the best way to define a planet but the shape
of it's orbit. : ) How many planets cross orbits of other planets?
  Second thing,  I have absolutely nothing to back this, it is just a
feeling, but I think Pluto and Charon were both Moons of a larger planet
that, in some big event, got sucked out on there own, and thats why they
float around together. Is this at all possible?

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
Proudest member of the YMCA # OU812