----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 6:47 PM
Subject: 20% off my Ebay Store Items... Meteorites Included!!!

Hello Everyone,

From now until tomorrow, Noon Mountain Time...I am offering 20% off of any of my Buy It Now Items.  There are nearly 300 items listed in my Ebay Store....some of these may have interest for you.

Step One:  Use The Buy It Now Feature and Buy It!

Step Two:  You will have to go to Paypal and pay manually.  The feature between ebay and Paypal does not allow for the 20% discount....  So Buy It Now...Then go to paypal and use  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ....deduct 20% and then pay me!  Shipping is free.

Also, please check out my Amazonian Art...this is an important project for me and others. I would consider trading some of this art for meteorites...if some of you are interested.  Also, some of you may want to join my Voyage Botanica list, which you can access on my About Me page at ebay...

Thanks & Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham