Hi everyone, I am catching up on tons of old work, slowly but surely.
I have a very rare meteorite that I just got the classification on. It is an LL6/7, looks fresher than most falls I have in my collection, not the slightest sign of weathering on the inside, rich soft fresh fusion crust like Bensour.
I will be cutting it up and offering it for sale tomorrow, but I need to know more about this type, how rare is it? Are there any others like it? What price should it be.
Type collectors should be all over it as it is certainly a hard one to fill.
Mike Farmer