Title: Nachricht

Living in England myself (on the south coast), I have been an amateur astronomer for 20 years (on and off) I can tell you our skies are pretty quiet!

I saw a bat once… and that’s about it.

What amazes me is that so many people seem to see major fireballs etc! do they sit there and stare up all night, every night???

(Maybe I should try taking the lense cap off my telescope)… J

MF