----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 9:37 PM
Subject: Really Cool Meteorite

Dear List

      I buy a lot of meteorite material from Dean at incredibly low prices. Dean has an incredible ability to get great material for which we should all be thankful, at VERY low prices. When I buy material that I feel is of scientific value then I pass 20+ grams or 20% to the many institutions that classify my material. Dean has thousands of meteorites that need to be triaged by the collecting community. We get them soooo cheap that to spare 20+ grams or 20% to have them classified helps us and the scientists. We can't ask Dean to do the impossible. [ meaning classify thousands of stones ]. Let Dean provide this valuable service of providing affordable material, and those of us who have been fortunate enough to obtain this material will do our best to classify it now or in the future when the researchers have more microprobe time. Dean keeps detailed records so distribution should we find something great won't be a problem, and the buyers can be notified that they have something great.[ Which has already happened, which will make them buy more, which increases exposure to Sahara material ]. So let Dean do what he does best, and we in turn can have the fun of getting them researched, which is were the fun and excitement is.If Dean had the time to classify them. The cost to us would go up many fold. Buying from Dean is as close as any of us will ever be to buying them as if we were in the Moroccan market place. Hoping to get a super rare one for peanuts. Many thanks Dean   Best regards David Gregory