Hmmm.. Too early for April Fool's Day.

So.. I see the Idiots have won.  Now Michael Farmer and Mark Bostick are
both gone. I hope you are proud of your whining. I guess it brought about
whatever change  that you  wanted accomplished. When all else fails.. play
the Race card.. It is a sure winner...

So now.. we are deprived of Mike's expertise and Mark's ability to share
information....  Because of petty bickering and jealousy.

Don't feel like it was a major accomplishment. I think Mark subscribes to my
philosophy...."It is more productive to spend fleeting time on things that
are enjoyable than to argue with a sign post that has already made up its
closed mind". After all.. What have you accomplished by besting a FOOL?

Rosie