Dear Meteorite List Members,

Photographs of all 36 meteorites being presented in our upcoming auctions
of rare and historic specimens from the R.A. Langheinrich Meteorite
Collection are now available for viewing on our website. These meteorites
will be offered for sale in three different auctions on Ebay during April
and May. Auction dates and other details are available on our website.

Auction catalog and details:

http://www.nyrockman.com/auction.htm

Recent additions to the catalog include:

Allan Hills 76009 (Antarctic find)
Superb fully-crusted Camel Donga
Cole Creek complete slice 1,912 grams
Dar al Gani, (CO3) main mass
Ensisheim in vintage glass vial and Humbout Univ. #
*Esquel, excellent part slice. 139.5 grams
Juvinas with vintage label
Kabo
Kapoeta
Kesen
Khor Temiki
Lowicz
Melrose with Nininger label
Machinga
Monze
*Portales Valley, excellent end cut
Pasamonte
*Udei Station complete slice
Zag (b)

*Specimens with an asterisk (Esquel, Udei Station, Portales Valley) are the
ACTUAL specimens featured on the Stanegate Studios/Jensan Scientifics "The
World of Meteorites from A to Z" poster. This is a rare opportunity to
acquire a specimen which was featured on a prominent meteorite collectible.

See the poster here: http://www.notkin.net/meteorites/poster.htm

Please note: The starting price for each lot is the same as the reserve
price, and we are now pleased to be able to accept PayPal.

If you would like further information about the auction, please contact us
by email or telephone.

Sincerely,

Iris Lang
www.nyrockman.com