A New Zealand newspaper reports:

<>"There was just a huge explosion and we looked around and there was just dust everywhere," says Brenda Archer. What they didn't expect to find was a very hot rock.--note a "very hot rock".

Would anyone who is in touch with the Archer's pursue this asspect in more detail? Such as how hot-- relatively speaking...a baked potato, too hot to hold, uncomfortable to hold...etc And to find out if it cooled rapidly, slowly, got frosty,etc.

I lament that in the New Orleans and Park Forrest falls that there was no report of anyone asking these questions to the targets...er witnesses.

Elton