Hello Anne, List,

Anne, how sure are you that the 2 SAHARA xxxxx meteorites that are on your list are from Algeria ? So far, to my best knowledge, the Labenne's did not want to disclose the actual country of their finds. Was that done recently ?
If it is so (I may have missed that), are the other Sahara's also from Algeria or...?

Thanks for info

Best wishes,

Zelimir