Hi Moni, Nick, Bernd, List,

Nick is presently in Paris and then he will attend Ste Marie aux Mines show. I am not sure he could read your post in the meantime. I will meet him again at Ste Marie next Thursday and I can forward him your message.

Nick, Norbert Classen, Sabine Valange and myself are planning to write a full report on the Ensisheim meeting for a forthcoming issue of "Meteorite" so I know Nick has taken original notes for his part of a report.
Therefore, I can ask him on Thursday to send to the List soon his "overseas" feelings as a preliminary, original and fresh report.

Bernd, thanks for your prompt preliminary and very informative (even for me) report!

Best wishes,

Zelimir