Hi List,

I've been wanting to create a numbering system for my collection.  Right now
I'm just using the specimen name with the gram weight.  Believe it or not, I
actually have a few specimens with the same weight!  So I need to come up
with something more versatile.  The few ideas I've come up with or have seen
aren't very attractive.  I guess this sort of thing will always involve
compromise though.  I would like to hear what you do for your collections.
Contact me off list if you don't want to post publicly.

Happy collecting!

Mark Bowling
Vail, AZ