There are no boundaries to either the NWA area or the Sahara area. "Sahara" refers to meteorites for which the finders are intentionally withholding the geographic coordinates. These cannot be placed on a map unless somebody can convince the finders, mainly the Labennes, to release the data. "NWA" refers mostly to meteorites originating in the marketplaces of Morocco. Most of these have either no coordinates or uncertain coordinates. A few may have good coordinates, but it is left as an exercise for the reader to figure out which they are; I can't say. Again, a map is pretty much useless.

So, what you seek does not exist because it isn't possible.

jeff