Hi All,

Shipping, in my opinion, should be a minimal part of a purchase. I understand it's an important part, but low shipping and good service will always bring a customer back for repeat sales. My shipping costs are based on weight. 95% of all meteorites I sell ship for $1.00 and international shipping from me rarely tops $2.00.

I consider the costs of the ziploc, the padded envelope, the specimen card and a little for my time and $2.00 usually covers it. I, like the Hupes also offer additional shipping options. I can send a package via 1st class or Airmail for $2.00 or less (Usually) or I can send Priority which is $4.00 or $5.00 to most Western European countries. (No Priority in most Eastern European countries yet)

As of today, I haven't had any problems with any Airmail packages getting "Lost" and I have shipped to countries all over the world.

I sell small pieces mind you, but I still believe the buyer should only pay the least that is necessary for them to get the item.

Just my thoughts,

Cj