Hello everone. Quite a few of you have already added one or more of our newly classified martian basaltic shergottites to your collections and we would like to thank all of you. For those of you that have already added one, photos of the main mass are now available on the NASA-JPL Martian Meteorite website at the following URL: http://www2.jpl.nasa.gov/snc/nwa2373.html.

For those of you that are planning on adding a NWA 2373 to your collection we have added several more beautiful pieces to the website and have listed several other wonderful specimens on ebay (http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZarizonaQ5fskiesQ5fmeteoritesQ5fpowerQ5fsellersQQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1). We recommend reserving a specimen sooner rather than later as these are selling at a fairly brisk rate. When you check out our ebay offerings be sure to see the Muonionalusta with a huge troilite inclusion that we added-it is gorgeous!

Cheers

-John & Dawn
Arizona Skies Meteorites
http://www.arizonaskiesmeteorites.com