I guess you should tone it down ... seen morfita recently?
2206 positive with 44589 total feedbacks. That makes a ratio of
over 20 positives per customer.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=morfita

And yes, he sells meteorites too. I got a box full of meteorites
and other minerals from him today.

I guess that makes you the second greatest seller then?

Now I'm going to put on a pot of tea and start unpack my new meteorites.

    :-)

/Göran

Adam Hupe wrote:

Mike,

You brought it up.  We are only making a legitimate claim.  Ratios should be
very important to anybody who deals anything.

Adam

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Farmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>