Hello everyone....We have added several more specimens of the extremely rare Al Mahbas pallasite to our website along with new photos of the previous specimens. These specimens range from around 3 up to over 6 grams and are loaded with gorgeous olivine crystals. The interesting thing about this pallasite is the tiny size of many of the olivine crystals, which makes it look like a miniture version of a normal pallasite-quite unusual. Time permitting, we will hopefully be adding a new Ureilite tomorrow, so please check back. Also don't miss out on the beautiful new IIICD Iron NWA 2677.

Cheers

-John & Dawn
Arizona Skies Meteorites
http://www.arizonaskiesmeteorites.com