It might be natural to ask a question then, but THIS one? This isn't the
natural question, but a highly fabricated, insane and stupid question.

I really think you are on the very dead end of your "carreer". Strung up in
your own fabrics, unable to get out of the hole you dug yourself.

Happy rotting in there, I enjoy to watch.

--
Liebe Grüße/best regards
Bernhard Rems - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS: If you REALLY think the answer to your question is "they are supporters of
terrorism", get your head insured for its rarity: You have found a way to store
billions of tons of sh... in a small space.