Where is everyone? I know Mike Farmer got back from the Tokyo show ............. Told me he was tired as hell from the trek home, and then he disappeared . I thought he might share his experience with the show ( Highlights, etc.) maybe even offer a nice new meteorite to sell us.
What about Xmas? Did anyone get any nice new meteorites?
I was expecting a new 8" saw to do some cutting. Instead I got a brand new kick ass computer , fast as hell !! ( poor me :-) . I guess I'll have to buy the saw for myself. Maybe the wife thought my having a saw would consume more of my time that I could be spending with her.

So whats the deal ?? anyone get a meteorite for Christmas ?

Bob Evans