Michael, indeed, thank you! As a new comer to meteorite collectoring, your photos add so much, they give a visual to the discussions on the list. Talk of NWA???, fusion crust, oreinted pieces. It all helps to give a start to the understanding. A picture is worth a thousand words.

MAC

To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <Meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2005 3:28 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] Thank you!!

In a message dated 1/16/2005 5:05:08 P.M.  Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I want to thank you  publicly as well Michael.  I've been one of your fans
for a long time  and apologize for not saying anything until  now.

Best,

JKGwilliam

Thank you all for your kind words of support and inspiration of the "Picture
of the Day" post. I hope that you all will continue to enjoy them as much as
I have enjoyed posting them to the list.

I have met some many new friends from this project and am looking forward to
meeting more.

Thanks again and keep sending me those  pictures! ;-)

Regards,
Michael Johnson
SPACE ROCKS, INC.
932  Hanging Rock Road