I had always understood that, although there might be some good collecting in the Gobi, it was very difficult. Anything found there was subject to being confiscated by the Chinese government at their discretion, no matter what papers and permits might have been filed. If these folks have worked out an agreement to allow searching in the Gobi without having a govenment official come along and say "Oh, you've found some very nice meteorites there, thank you, I'll just take those", it might be worthwhile to investigate.

Tracy Latimer

This is one of the most strange letters I received.

Mr Gonzorig Shagdarsuren send me statement of newly found M.M.A
This is propably some kind of invitation for visiting Gobi Desert and
cooperation between collectors.