Hi Greg....That first one sure looks like it could have been a spherical CAI having chondritic material in it. It would be interesting to slice the other one open and study its structure!

Cheers

-John

Greg Hupe wrote:

Hello all CAI lovers,

Here are a couple of links to some monster sized CAI's from two different NWA 3118 specimens I brought back from a Morocco trip last summer. I have since sold them and they reside in a great home:

http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa3118/nwa3118a.jpg

http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa3118/nwa3118b.jpg

Happy viewing,

Greg Hupe