Hi Steve......

We are all looking forward to seeing pictures of the meteorites that you bought from Bob Haag in Tucson.  Expecially the ones you sold before you ever left town.  The esquel for example.

Question for you,  All things being equal, which is more valuable:  A 27 gram piece of Esquel purchased from Bob Haag or a 27 gram piece of Esquel purchased from Joe Blow?

Randy