Hey the enemy of my enemy is my "friend"????!!!!
----- Original Message ----- From: "M come Meteorite Meteorites" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 1:07 AM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Michael Casper is a thief

if is for this we are waiting from Casper over $16,000
for the piece of DaG 489 never pay from him....Casper
its a thief and a liar.

Matteo

--- Michael Farmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
Hi everyone, This is to inform the meteorite
community that I am hereby
filing a lawsuit against Michael I Casper.
During the Tucson show, he requested $1000 in
meteorites from me in a hurry,
I had to express mail them to him. He did not like
what I sent, wanted a
little more, and so I express mailed him another
package.
His credit card was charged by Blaine Reed (as I did
not have the machine).
He complained to Blaine and Blaine immediately
refunded his charges.

    He disposed of my material then refused to pay,
cant send the material
back as he no longer has it, and I (to settle the
argument) discounted the
meteorites to $700.00 which he agreed to ( I can
show the agreement).

He now just called me and said he would not pay me a
penny. So now I will
file a civil suit against him.
Anyone who does business with Michael Casper, let
this be a warning, you
will get screwed.
Michael Farmer

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato Via Triestina 126/A - 30030 - TESSERA, VENEZIA, ITALY Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info International Meteorite Collectors Association #2140 MSN Messanger: spacerocks at hotmail.com EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite/