Graham Christensen Wrote:
btw, I went meteorite hunting today for the first time in a couple years! And I found...*drumroll*...scrap metal!
Graham

Maria Sheepishly Adds:
I am so desperate to find "something" walking fields every single day looking for meteorites that I have started to fill my rock bag with scrap pieces of metal, miscellaneous junk, gum wrappers, fast food containers and the occasional bolt, screw and nail. While I may not be ridding the world of those pesky meteorites laying everywhere, I am providing some job security to our garbage collection service employees. (Of course I look the metal stuff over really carefully one more time just in case space rocks could actually weather to look like one of those rusted old metal pop lids.) Sick.