To: "Michael Farmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 10:35 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] SA Weenies

Mike,

When I first joined this list I respected your down to earth, get in your face attitude. I'm not sure about Matteo since I can't understand most of what he says. If he was serious he'd translate properly. It's always been clear that you have a need to speak your own mind. Everyone has to respect this concept since we all have minds too. Can the crap or just join the lunar team.

Bill

-------------- Original message ---------------------- From: "Michael Farmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Matteo, why do you keep crying over my sales?
Make your own sales. Perhaps the buyer saw something he liked, wanted, and
bid it up. It took alot more than one bidder to get that price.
Put your Sikhote on ebay for one cent, and see where it goes, till then,
mind your own business and shut up about my sales, which do not concern you.
Mike Farmer
----- Original Message ----- From: "M come Meteorite Meteorites" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>