I know this is a serious (though off topic) topic, however, I realized recently that I was letting the creationists annoy me too much. I thought back to the 70's, when people seemed to take things more in stride and with humor. I thought about the time Archie Bunker yelled to his son-in-law Michael..."an we ain't descended from no apes, you atheist, commie, meathead!"
So now I try (with success more often than not) to pretend I'm listening to All In The Family when I hear the rants, and it usually makes me smile.

George