Geeze Ssteve,
What ever happened to listing ads a couple of times a week instead of every day and then numerous times on some days? Don't we have a separate email list site for all the for sale stuff that 90 percent of the list gets sick of?
If not, please try to find it.
Your repeated adds are like a dirty old sock to me. Seriously.
Df delete

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! wrote:

Hi again list.I added 4 more pieces to my meteorite sale.Huizopa
iron,juancheng individual,nwa 1553 slice, and finally 28 gram slice of
springwater pallasite.All half price thru monday.This will be the final
add-on's and email on this sale.So look long and prosper.

                                                            steve

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com