Hmmm....I can't seem to find you listed in here Steve.
http://cdsprod.ilsos.net/corp.html

I think it would be wise to drop the LTD from your website and email signature. Just a suggestion from "Bashem #3". Is Elgin in Canada maybe???

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! wrote:

Well somewhere down the road this email will end up in email hell I am
sure for alot of you,even the 3 bashem triplets.I have 6 auctions on ebay
and I also have 8 items on my website forsale and I still have a few
springwater pallasite crystals still so check them out.The sale is for 8
iron meteorites.

                                                            steve

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!