To: <Meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2005 3:34 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] Steve Arnold Landslide

Cap'n Blood wrote:

the approaching landslide ...

Landslides are usually caused by:

- disastrous, "stormy" weather
- erosive exploitation
- catastrophic rainfalls

.. resulting in: continuous downward falling or sliding
of a huge *mass* of soil (this is open to interpretation)

or, to keep it simple, why doesn't he do the simplest thing
in the world: play by the rules. He will be picked at as long
as he *chooses* to violate list rules and as long as he care-
lessly provokes and insults serious list members on purpose.

Bernd