Dear Listees:

I'm writing a rush piece on the Denver show for the upcoming issue of "Meteorite." The deadline is this Thursday. I didn't get much of a chance to take photos this year, and wish I had more images to contribute to the article.

If anyone has photos they would like to submit for inclusion in "Meteorite" please send me a link, or email samples. They'll need to be hi-res digital files. Pics could be of: meteorite people, meteorites, the big social events, even some of those old cowpokes in Teddy's Bar would be pretty interesting : )

Proper photo credit will be given, of course.

If you think you might have something suitable, the sooner the better please.

Thanks,

Geoff N.