Big fat congratulations on this HUGE find. I am looking at the old postcard I have of the 1000 lb original "main mass", and wondering if I need an update... :)

Tracy Latimer

From: "Michael Farmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Subject: [meteorite-list] Steve's major find.
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 18:27:35 -0700

I too would like to congratulate Steve on the find of a lifetime.
I can imagine how his heart was beating when he finally dug down to the piece and saw how large it was. Just goes to show that you can never get them all, there are always more meteorites waiting to be found in old strewnfields.
Good job, time to update the Catalog of Meteorites.
Mike Farmer