Dear List Members,

I have a bunch of great eBay auctions running at the moment. I even have a lot of worthy unclassified Saharan individuals starting at just 99 cents under my seller name, NaturesVault.

Besides the unclassified material, I also have somewhat larger specimens of rare classified meteorites this week so you may want to check out what I have offered. I will be away for a week so I won't be able to answer any questions during the auctions. Be sure to check in next Wednesday, March 8th, as I will have some great classified planetary material available.

To see these and all that I have available, go to eBay and search for items by seller, NaturesVault. Home of the rare ones!

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)