Hi all,

would it not make sense to include alternative place names and synonyms for such entries in MetBull, even if it is a late addition. It is an online database. This I believe should allow people to find without fuss what they are looking for.

Maybe even local language names for entries such as how Henbury is known by several. Henbury, recent. Double Punchbowl, old. Chindu chinna waru chingi yaku, Aboriginal.

Barringer Crater is also known by several names, etc.

I don't know what's involved, or how flexible the MetBull structure is.

Kevin, VK3UKF.