Hello All,
If anyone can host some images for me, I can send them some pics of cratered Sikhotes to be put up.
I've been collecting them at shows over the last few years and have examples on both the trailing and leading edges of specimens, as well as a few on non-oriented irons.
Mark Bostick mentioned something about them quite a while ago...I think he saw my best example a few years ago shortly after its purchase in Tucson.
Regards,
Jason

Here are a few shots of my 55g Sikhote Alin with a nice rimmed crater.

Best,
Doug Finch