Woohoo!  For those who collect them, a new "hammer!"

A little question, though. The new meteorite is fairly magnetic; despite its physical appearance, wouldn't that pretty much eliminate it from the carbonaceous chondrite group, which are weakly magnetic at best?

Tracy Latimer

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Man in Norway 2 m from meteorite fallingonFriday!
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 12:36:22 +0200

... Looks very like Allende!
MF

CV ? nooo where You have here CAI and big chondruls ?
Definitelly its not CV, CR or CB, CH so there left CO, CM, CI, or CK?
for me it looks like CO or CM. I cant find any photo with similar matrix like this in my archive.
But its very interesting.
Can anyone make short translation to english about this storry (or polish if possible hehe)

http://www.Meteoryt.net             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.PolandMET.com       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com      GSM +48(607)535 195