To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <Meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2006 4:45 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Denver auction

In a message dated 9/10/2006 2:38:25 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Are absentee bids allowed for this aucton  ??

Bob

We  will accept a limited number of absentee bids.
You will need to let us know what you want, and your limits very soon, and how you intend to pay for the auctions you win. NO credit cards, but Paypal
might be possible.

I have just added what I have received so far, so the Catalog is completely up to date. I might find time to add a few things tomorrow, but that will have
to be it.
Here is the link again:   _http://www.impactika.com/A-list06.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/A-list06.htm)

Anne  M. Black